LoRa analogue sensor is designed to operate with any gauge which outputs an analogue signal(0-10v) or (4-20mA).
The sensor integrates the following functions:
- A radio transceiver at 868MHz, long range, LoRa modulation, with an integrated antenna
- An input for an external power supply (9-15V/500mW)
- An analog input (0-10V)
- An analog input (4-20mA)
- A selector switch for the analog input
- A dedicated electronics to the power supply management of the gauge connected to the sensor
- A buzzer
- A switch for (ON) or (OFF)
- A lithium battery (Type A, 3.6Ah), life expectancy of 5 years for 24 measurements and one radio transmission per day
- Connectors for the external power supply and the gauge
LoRa analogue sensor is housed in a plastic package 85x82x54mm. For water level measurement, LoRa analogue sensor can be used with First Sensor gauge type CTE/CTU/CTW 8000.